All in-person training assessment sessions will take place at:
The Graduate Center, CUNY
365 5th Avenue, Room 5414
The building is wheelchair accessible, with a push-button door on the northern entrance (closest to the northeast corner of 35th Street and 5th Avenue). Wheelchair accessible restrooms are available on each floor. The nearest wheelchair accessible subway stations are 34th St. Herald Square (B/D/F/M and N/Q/R/W) and Grand Central Station (4/5/6)
Here’s everything else you need to know:
- You must bring a photo ID to sign in to the building.
- You may arrive anytime after 10am, and the training session will begin at 11am.
- A vegetarian lunch will be provided.
- The session will last until 2pm, and you are welcome to stay in the room until 3pm if waiting for transportation.
- Payments will be made by check in person for $100 at the end of the training assessment session ($75 for training assessment and $25 for 1-week travel diary).
- You will be reimbursed $5.50 in cash for a round trip public transportation fare.
Contact Jessica Murray [email protected] or by text or phone 214-454-6298 with questions.