Residents of New York City who are 18 years or older are invited to take part in this research study. You must have:
- a smart phone
- access to desktop or laptop with a connection to the internet
- a Gmail account (your personal Gmail, or an account created for this study)
The following questions will determine whether you are eligible to take part in this study. If you are eligible, you will be directed to fill out a short survey about you. Twenty people will be randomly selected from demographic groups at the end of the recruitment period, Sunday, February 18, 11:59PM EST.
If you are selected, you will receive a detailed consent form that must be signed before taking part in the study. If you agree, you will be asked to:
- install two applications on your phone and login to both
- answer short surveys and share your location history for 7 days
- take a brief survey and be part of a 30-minute focus group via conference call
Selected participants who complete all parts of the study will be paid $50 within 2 weeks of completing the study.
If you are not selected, your data for this screening form and the following survey will not be retained. You can sign up with your email address for updates about future phases of the study.
If you wish to continue, please read the statement of consent and complete the form below. Your participation in this screening and demographic survey is voluntary.